Thursday, September 10, 2009

Blog Intentions Looking Better!

My intention for this blog was to post a new post at least every other day, so I would be sure to capture the daily events in my girls' lives and their many developmental stages. Unfortunately those daily events have kept me so busy that by the time I had a moment to blog at night, all I wanted to do was put my feet up and relax. But... we've hit a new stage, a stage that I have dreaded (silly me!) called Pre-school. Today was the girls' second day and I have to say I already feel refreshed by having had almost 6 daytime hours to myself during the week! Today alone I got the beds made, laundry sorted and one load into the washing machine, made & ate my breakfast, started making dinner, made the girls' lunches, cleaned up the kitchen, packed up two returns and dropped them off at the UPS store and ran to the Co-op for milk and fruit! Looks like my evenings will be freed up a bit to blog. And maybe spend some quality time with my husband!! ;)

No comments: