Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Heirloom Apron!


We headed over to my parents' house last weekend so I could help go through some things in their basement (my kiddos were busy in the kitchen with "Eema" while I was sorting and digging through boxes!). I was so excited when I opened a box from my Grandparents' attic and found one of my Mom's aprons from when she was a little girl! I ran upstairs and "O" was willing to model. This one is about 60 years old and the fabric is threadbare in places (lots of use from my Mom and me when we were little). I know there are more, and in better shape that my girls can actually use. I'll keep looking!


Today's recipe, Mediterranean Pot Roast, comes to you from Rebecca at The Reluctant Floridian. I'm planning on making this yummy sounding dish on Sunday!

Have you prepared any of the recipes I've been linking to? If so, let me know!

1 comment:

torrie said...

That is so cool that you found that apron... and that you can share it with your daughters!

I have made tarts the last 3 days! 2 days- apple and one day- pear! And Michelle's taco soup was very tasty. Still have plenty of leftovers. It was too spicy for my daughter, but perfect for us.

Oh, and the pumpkin lasagna turned out delicious as well!

I really want to try that pot roast also.