Monday, November 23, 2009

Soaking It In

I still find it hard to believe that this Thursday is Thanksgiving. We have really been blessed with amazing weather this Fall and we're doing all we can to enjoy every last bit of it. Yesterday we drove out to my parents' home in the country and enjoyed a leisurely walk while looking for the perfect 2009 Christmas tree. Usually we're out looking while trudging through at least a foot of snow and I agree to anything just so we can cut the thing down and I can get back into the warm house! We took a long red ribbon to tag the tree so we can tell which one it is in case it is covered in snow when we head back out in two weeks to cut it down.

Today the girls and I took a walk around our neighborhood and enjoyed the bright sunshine.
They say we may see some snowflakes Friday. I'm not sure about me, but I know A&O are ready!

No comments: