Friday, February 27, 2009

Oh bug, bug, bugger!


Well, we've got a bug. It hit me and O first and now A has it, too. The girls' 3 year well visit at the pediatrician this week turned into a sick visit. On top of this major cold with fever, coughing and sneezing, O has a double ear infection. Kevin had to go out of town for business so the three of us girls just cuddled. A bonus to being sick: having your paci with you when you're not going to sleep*!

*Starting the day after A&O's third birthday pacifiers are only allowed for nap time and night time sleeping. Not sure how we get rid of them all together though! Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Sorry to hear you guys are sick!

I have had success with my two older girls by having them gather them up on a specific day and throwing them in an outside garbage.

I didn't think it was going to work with Ava, 3.. but that morning I said, ohhh now your 3! What are you going to do with your binkies today? She gathered them up and plopped them in the garbage! No hesitation, and NEVER asked for them again.... I don't get it! Must have never needed them????????
My husband and I were dumfounded!

Good Luck!
Crystal (Enrich)