Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Beginning

I've been wanting to start a blog for some time but kept putting it off because I didn't know what to write my first post about. Should it be funny, personal, opinionated, educational, or what? After I write it, should I tell my family and friends about it so they can read it, or will it just be my little online diary that blog browsing strangers might find and read occasionally?
After putting way too much thought into starting, but not actually thinking of anything to start with, I decided that today, July 17, would be the day to begin. July 17 holds special significance to me because it was 3 years ago today that I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. It was on that day that My World seemed to change. I am now the happiest and proudest Mommy to 2.5 year old twin girls and life couldn't be fuller.
I hope to blog often so I have something to look back on to help me remember these days, since they seem to fly by faster and faster. We'll see how and where it goes!
If you're reading this, Welcome to My Life!

1 comment:

torrie said...

Hello!

I just wanted to say thank you for visiting my blog, and taking the time to comment. I'm glad that I got to see 'where it all started' for you, and I'm on my way to read more:).

I totally over-thought my blog as well, and then had this -I-just-have-to-start-moment, and here we are!