Thursday, August 13, 2009

Blueberries!

We finally made it to the blueberry farm! Kevin stayed at home to work on a couple of house projects so my sister Nancy joined us. All decked out in belts to hold our buckets so we could pick with both hands (I should have gotten a pic of that!) we picked for a little over an hour. I knew it was time to quit when O announced that she had a tummy ache. I was surprised to see that A&O actually did put some berries into their baskets to bring home!


After dinner tonight my sister stopped by with piping hot Blueberry Crisp. We added a couple of scoops of vanilla ice cream and enjoyed!

Have you been berry picking yet this year? There's still time!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Matching outfits from head to toe. How adorable! No berry-picking for us yet. I better get on that . . .