Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Dingus Day!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter with family and friends. We had a great day! The girls were up at 6:00am and digging into their baskets by 6:30am. This year the EB brought them candy, blueberries, books, small dolls and hockey sticks! They liked everything but the hockey sticks were a big hit! The EB also left two adult sized sticks so we can have fun family games of street hockey on the driveway (I'll be sure to let you know when the first window gets broken!).



After nap we headed over to Aunt Linda & Uncle Ty's house for a family dinner. Ty outdid himself with a huge amount of delicious food and my 10 year old niece W made an amazing fresh fruit Angel Food cake that ended the meal perfectly!

Today A&O had more fun playing with their new Easter toys while I packed away the Easter decorations (I'm funny like that~ once its over, bundle it all up and move on...). Not sure what to decorate with next!

No comments: