Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Magical February

February has been a special month in our house over the past 5 years since it is the month we celebrate the birth of our beautiful girls. This year it was extra special because we celebrated in Disney World!




I've always heard Disney World described as "Magical" but never felt that magic as much as I did during this visit, my first as a parent. WOW! There were moments where I was brought to tears over my children's excitement and awe. Although my kids will most likely forget much about our trip as the years pass, I know I will remember and treasure these memories forever!





Woody!




A very special private meeting with Cinderella!
(I have pics of A&O with virtually every Princess and Disney Character!)




Happy 5th Birthday to my sweet little girls!

2 comments:

torrie said...

Ahhh, what a special way to celebrate their 5th birthday!!

We have similar memories of our kids when they were young, at Disneyland... the first time Jacob watched Santa, at the Christmas parade, Hailey sitting on Cinderella's lap during story time...

Happy, Happy birthday to them!! =)

elizabeth said...

Oh how much fun does that look??? Hope they had a magical birthday